Wednesday, 20th May, 2020
Following our recent posts regarding Covid-19 and impacts to our business we are still adhering to Government advice and maintaining steps to ensure the safety of our Customers and Staff.
Our opening hours during the week have now been increased (but with safety procedures still in place) to:
Weekdays from 8am till 17.30pm.
We are Closed at weekends for the time being.
All customers are able to contact us within working hours via telephone on 0151 257 8086 or via e-mail email@example.com to discuss any queries you have with the on duty staff member, or to discuss the possibility of paying us a visit.
Please assist us in keeping all of our staff and customers safe by following Government advice & restrictions surrounding the Coronavirus pandemic.
**STAY HOME AND STAY SAFE**
To confirm, we are enforcing the following added precautions at our Widnes site:
– We would prefer access to be limited to Business & Trade customers for the present moment, until Government advice and restrictions begin to ease.
– Access to the building will be via the roller shutter door, there is no access to reception at this time.
– All customers will be asked to put on a pair of gloves (provided) on arrival. These must be used for the entirety of your visit and can be disposed of on exit.
– Signing in will be conducted by the on duty staff member who will be located in reception, you will not be required to do it yourself.
– Please keep a minimum of 2 metres away from anyone else at the facility.
– Washrooms are unavailable on-site at this time.
Our priority is the safety of our Customers and Staff.
Best wishes to you all,
Stay safe from all the team at UKSS.