Thursday, 2nd April, 2020
We are continuing to monitor the Government advice & restrictions surrounding the Coronavirus pandemic. The UK government is advising against all but essential travel and in order to comply with this rule, access to our facility will be restricted to business and trade customers for the time being. These customers provide vital services to the local community and therefore they require access to stock and equipment to enable them to complete their work.
Our reduced opening hours as communicated last week are:
Weekdays from 8am till 1pm.
All customers are able to contact us within working hours via telephone on 0151 257 8086 or via e-mail email@example.com to discuss any queries you have with the on duty staff member, or to discuss the possibility of paying us a visit.
Please assist us in keeping all of our staff and customers safe by following Government advice & restrictions surrounding the Coronavirus pandemic.
**STAY HOME AND STAY SAFE**
To confirm, we are enforcing the following added precautions at our Widnes site:
– Access is restricted to Business & Trade customers for the present moment, until Government advice and restrictions tell us differently.
– Access to the building will be via the roller shutter door, there is no access to reception at this time.
– All customers will be asked to put on a pair of gloves (provided) on arrival. These must be used for the entirety of your visit and can be disposed of on exit.
– Signing in will be conducted by the on duty staff member who will be located in reception, you will not be required to do it yourself.
– Please keep a minimum of 2 metres away from anyone else at the facility.
– Washrooms are unavailable on-site at this time.
Our priority is the safety of our Customers and Staff. Further updates will be posted on the gates, our website and on social media should the situation or Government advice change.
Best wishes to you all,
Stay safe from all the team at UKSS.