Tuesday, 24th March, 2020
Coronavirus Update: Reduced Opening Hours
We are continuing to monitor the Government advice & restrictions surrounding the Coronavirus pandemic. As we offer a service to many small businesses & trades people who may need access to their equipment to provide vital services, we have currently made the decision to remain open but with reduced hours.
From today onwards, during the week we will be open from 8am till 1pm.
We are enforcing the following added precautions when arriving to collect items:
– Please only attend the facility if you really need to.
– Use of hand sanitiser on arrival in reception.
– Signing in will be conducted by the on duty staff member, you will not be required to do it yourself.
– Please keep a safe distance from the reception desk.
– Please keep interaction to a minimum (as much as we like to chat, we can catch up when this is all over)!
– Please keep a minimum of 2 metres away from anyone else at the facility.
– Washrooms are unavailable on-site at this time.
Please do not collect any goods if you are displaying symptoms of the Coronavirus or have been in contact with anyone who has. Help us to keep the workplace safe so that we may continue to allow access for those that require it.
Thank you for your understanding. Further updates will be posted should the situation or Government advice change.